Page banner image

Re: Fa: Mi: So: La: Ti: Do: a dear a female dear, Ray: a GPU rendering step, Me: who else, lol, Far: away (Apocalyptica)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ophelia on August 14, 2023 at 19:17:24

In Reply to: Re: Redundant because this forum is TOTALLY A WASTE OF TIME!!! I SHALL NOT RETURN! posted by MRN on August 14, 2023 at 17:28:47:

There's a daughter PCB under the main PCB (because the keys for up down left right are taller) and each key has four pins. Two are connected to the normal keyboard matrix, and the other two (for the fast repeat) are parallelled and possibly go to the open-apple (next to the ALPHA LOCK) or the solid-apple (next to the open-apple key). I should get my avometer (actually tandy DVM) out and trace it out sometime. It might actually go to the keyboard controller chip. (The open Apple and solid Apple keys go to the annunciator input ($C061?, $C062?) mux, with 150 ohm resistors pulling down to ground (so the apple /// runs daignostics when the keyboard is not plugged in). You can run them by holding down open-Apple and solid-Apple at powerup.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]