Page banner image

Re: "Weird" feedback from the showers...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on September 03, 2023 at 18:28:03

In Reply to: Re: "Weird" feedback from the showers... posted by LeviLovR on September 01, 2023 at 08:12:31:

We all have our hangups, our fascinations, the things that stand out as odd to us that seem normal to others. For me those all get deep and complicated, so much so that not a soul alive in all the decades of my life has ever managed to begin to make any sense out of it.

So long as I stick to better-understood fascinations like high voltage transmission towers, at least it’s just one level deep of strange, the first circle of strange. Once you get into fetishes and morality and religion you’re all the way down to the ninth circle of strange.

I like to find out why people have these notions. In his case, to understand his fascination with ties. However, I am not sure that most people are either articulate enough to explain why, or have even formulated a basis of theories whether they can articulate them or not.

This is the real barrier for me. Not interests. Not fetishes. Finding someone who has the same level of analysis and theorising who doesn’t leave me feeling incomprehensible.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]