Page banner image

Part 3: Marc Pranks Tyler

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcam on October 11, 2023 at 22:44:45

Twi days later I took in Tyler’s, Marc’s and my suit to the dry cleaners, then returned home and started washing my car when a red Mustang pulled into the drive, the door opened and then Marc stepped out wearing a pretty nice grey suit with a white shirt and a pattered tie. He had on black shoes with some kind of buckles, and a black belt.…Hey sorry I didn’t call first but I didn’t have your number, I only knew where you lived” I told Marc that I didn’t mind and I also told him that I dropped our suits off at the cleaners, and that surprisingly they may be done this afternoon. I pulled out my phone and we exchanged numbers. I told Marc that his suit looked good on him, except that his suit pants leg was stuck in his sock…He looked down and frowned, then bent over and fixed it…and I remarked“ I’ll be done washing the car in about 15 minutes but help yourself to something to drink, instead he replied “Here let me help you wash”, then bent over and stuck his hand fully into the soapy bucket to grab the sponge and wetting his suit jacket sleeve about 6”. He then rapidly took it out of the bucket splashing soapy water all over the front of him, then proceeded to lean against the wet car and began washing the roof splashing even more soapy water all over the front of his jacket, pants and tie, noticeably turning his suit a darker shade of grey and making his white shirt transparent… I laughed and said “ Didn’t expect that, I suppose that you already know you are getting your suit soapy” Marc looked down at himself and replied “Your right! I guess you better rinse me off!” I looked at him not sure if he meant it but he outstretched his arms and tilted his head slightly up…So I decided to be cautious and gave him a 1 second hit from the hose, he didn’t move, so I did a 5 second burst this time,and again he didn’t move…He then smiled and looked down on himself and said “You didn’t get it all off” So I threw caution to the wind and started spraying the front of him thinking he’d soon surrender but he didn’t, so I kept spraying, after about 30 seconds he turned around and I continued by spraying his backside also, he was laughing like crazy, soon he was totally drenched and said “It’s always been a fantasy for someone to do that to me all dressed up, and also of getting caught in a downpour!” Marc then took the hose and removed the nozzle from the end of it, and then just drenched himself, even putting it under his shirt collar and inside his suit pants.
We both finally finished washing my car, with Marc occasionally wanting to get sprayed, I have to admit that it was fun both spraying him, and watching him spray himself.
After we were finished he asked if he could go in the pool, and of course I said yes, I told him that I was going to change real quick, and would meet him there.
I went to my closet and put on my gray Express suit, with a black dress shirt and black tie, and I wore black shoes and belt, then walked to the pool where I found Marc already in it. When Marc saw me he asked if he could choose how I got wet, and I agreed.
Marc told me to pull the lounge chair as close as I could to the stairs, and to lay flat on my back in the chair, so I did. I was thinking that he just wanted to splash me but what he did next surprised me. Marc dunked himself completely under then quickly ran up the pool steps and laid flat on top of me, I could feel the water draining off of him and flowing on to me, he ran back down the steps into the pool then returned and did it again, the 2nd time I could definitely feel how much he was enjoying himself if you know what I mean!
Finally he stood up, and we both walked down the stairs into the pool towards the deep end, stopping when we were shoulder deep.
I asked Marc why he never got wet with Tyler? Tyler told me that he tried, but you never gave in?… “I was afraid I’d ruin my suit and then having to deal with it to my parents, but then after I saw Tyler’s suit after the waterslide, I realized that I guess it was okay to do it, and once he showed me the pictures from your pool with him, I realized that I’ve been missing out of a lot of fun!” And I replied “You are definitely making up for it now!” And we both laughed. Then Marc said “I got so jealous seeing Tyler in that pink suit you bought him, but since we are the same size he said that he’d let me borrow it once he gets it back, what he doesn’t know is that it won’t stay dry for long!”… I laughed and said Tell you what, let me call the cleaners, the suits may actually be done now. Let’s get out of the pool and I’ll call and see.
Me and Marc walked out of the pool, gallons of water cascading off our suits, then laid down on the loungers to drain the water from the both of us. I placed a call to the cleaners and was told all 3 suits will be done and ready for pickup in about an hour. When I told Marc his eyes lit up! I said let’s rinse our suits out, change,and then go pick them up.
We walked back into the house, and then to my bathroom and I turned on the shower, then Marc asked “ Can we fill up your tub instead ? That was much more enjoyable for me” So I turned off the shower, and started filling up the tub. After it filled up Marc slowly stepped in and sat down, he began loosening his tie and the top button of his dress shirt. Then reclined in the tub up to his neck, and motioned for me to join him. I slowly climbed in and reclined next to Marc. Marc turned sideways to face me, and I did the same as him, our faces a foot apart, and then we shared our first kiss. We just laid there motionless for like 19 minutes. Finally I spoke and said “I think our suits are rinsed out” and stood up, Marc followed my lead, water cascading off of both our suits, and we slowly undressed each other until we both were standing in our black CK boxer briefs, then wrung out our suits.
We dried off, I loaned Marc a pair of joggers and a t-shirt and a pair of my Sketcher’s slip on’s, then climbed into my car for the drive to the cleaners.
When we got there the lady welcomed us and said “Must have been a heck of Wedding!” I said “Huh?”… “Your suits? All 3 smelled like chlorine? Did y’all get thrown in? … I didn’t know what to say but Marc chimed in “Neither! I jumped in! And it was a blast! Can’t wait to do it again!” The lady just laughed and said “Your crazy, but you keep bringing them into me, money is money”.
I put the suits in my trunk and drove back to my house, pulled into the garage and popped the trunk, Marc ran to the trunk and grabbed all 3 suits and brought them into the cozy room. He immediately grabbed the pink Express suit, and stripped down to his boxer briefs, then asked if I still had Tyler’s white shirt, belt and shoes, I then asked if he was going to call Tyler and tell him that you are wearing his suit into the pool and he said “ He’ll figure it out when I FaceTime him as I’m walking into the pool!” I shook my head and said “I yi yi”.
I went into the laundry room and got everything Tyler was wearing that night, even his tie, socks and white CK briefs, he picked up the briefs and said “I never wore briefs before, I think I’m going to see what Tyler sees in them”, and put them on, then put everything else on. I had to say it looked just as nice on him as it did for Tyler.
He then said, I want to hit the pool while Tyler is still working… I pointed to the pool and said “Let’s do it!” And we walked to the pool, Marc stood right before the first step leading into the pool and then FaceTimed Tyler.
T: What’s up?
M:Not much, I got some good news and bad news!
T: What’s the good news?
M: We picked up all our suits at the dry cleaners.
T:What’s the bad news?
M: I’m wearing your pink suit! Marc then panned to his feet, then took the first step in the pool.
T: What the heck? Seriously!?
M: Marc then took the next step into the pool water was now just below his knees…You said I could borrow your suit!
T: Oh shoot, I did say that, but I wasn’t expecting this!
M: Marc took the next step, now standing in water just below the jacket… Oh, by the way, the next step will also be soaking your white Calvin Klein briefs that I’m wearing!
T: Oh! You are so gonna pay for that one!
M: Marc took the next step and was now standing on the pool floor in water just above his waist… First time I wore briefs, I think I might like owning a pair!
T: They feel good don’t they? Keep FaceTiming me!
M: Your not really mad are you?
T: Laughing… How can I be mad at you! You definitely made my day haha! But you better wash my briefs before you give then back to me haha!
M: Phew! I’m glad, I’m going to keep walking out then. You stopping by after work?
T: Yeah, leaving shortly, stay at the pool until I get there, I want to see you in my suit!
M: Yayy! Keep watching until I get all the way in, then I’ll walk back out!
T: Yeah, I wanna see that too!
M: I must say, this suit feels sooo incredibly nice in the pool, I love this material that they use to make it, so much softer than my 2 suits! Ok, I’m walking out to the deep end now! And just so you know I’m keeping these briefs!
T: Oh your gonna get it! I’m leaving work right now!
I watched as Marc swam underwater, pushing himself off the deep end wall, and swimming back to the stairs, climbing out and going back in over and over. About 5 minutes later I saw Tyler show up still dressed in his work suit, he spotted Marc underwater in the deep end and he just did a running dive strait into the pool, he didn’t take anything off. The next thing I knew he surfaced holding Marc in a bear hug, and dunking him over and over, both we’re laughing like crazy, finally they stopped and both walked out of the pool, with gallons of water cascading off of both of them. Tyler took about 50 photos of Marc in and out of the pool, then they both got out to drip dry.
After about 15 minutes we went back into the house, Marc filled up the tub again and him and Tyler both got in together, mostly they talked about work, then they both stood up and undressed. Marc then asked Tyler “Umm, do you want these briefs back? Cause I kinda like them!” Tyler replied “ No, they look really great on you, so keep them, I got plenty!” and pointed down to his own black CK briefs. They wrung out their suits, and I put all of Tyler’s stuff in the washer, and then hung up the pink suit next to Marc’s grey suit to dry in the garage overnight.
I gave them both some joggers and t-shirts to wear and ordered a pizza, Marc mentioned that there mutual friend named Chad mom’s was getting remarried next month and they were invited, they also mentioned that Chad was going to be wearing a Tuxedo for it, and how great it would be if all 3 of them could somehow end up in a pool either during or after the Wedding! I could see the wheels turning…

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]