Page banner image

Icy Puddle Crawl

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on December 01, 2023 at 17:23:42

Hi Guyz,

So today at lunch a large puddle on the yard had frozen overnight. Some of us tried walking on it to see if it would support us ... it didn't & we ended up with shoes full of water & very cold squishy sox :)

One Lad was being a bit cocky ... always gotta be one! Usually ME! He was saying it was WARM today ... which planet is he actually on :)

He threw his blazer on the floor & said he would crawl across the frozen puddle, which we had all broken up getting our shoes, sox & the bottom of our trousers soaked. So, we said go on then ... "DARE U" ... so he did!!

He laid down in his shoes, sox, trousers, shirt & tie & actually crawled across the puddle getting soaked to the skin in FREEZING water! I'm tough, but I ain't doing THAT in this weather! He had shiny trousers, squishy shoes, dripping white shirt & drops hanging off his tie. He was absolutely dripping wet in his clothes at lunch. The shirt was sticking to him & he was absolutely FROZEN stiff!! He had to stay like that all of lunch for about an hour & afternoon lessons ... he started to go blue :)

What a complete MUPPET!! Vid on my Insta.

safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]