Page banner image

Re: Sauna with clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetsuit on December 20, 2023 at 07:58:09

In Reply to: Sauna with clothes posted by Kiwi on December 19, 2023 at 19:31:00:

I've had the pleasure of spending a day wearing a brand new white dress shirt for the day at an Italian spa hotel early this year. Was so exciting. We arrived mid day and it was 42°C. It was so hot, I went to the outside pool and found someone wearing a long-sleeved t-shirt and nobody cared so I went back to my room and put on a brand new white shirt I was going to wear for dinner that evening. In the swimming pool but to one side was a jacuzzi area so I got in instantly soaking my white shirt. I stayed there for a good 15 minutes. I got out and went inside to the inside pool and spa area which was deserted. I stood under a large rainfall shower and soaked my shirt again before trying the indoor pool and plung pool, then I found the sauna and steam room. I went into the steam room first, my shirt quickly became soaked again, clinging to my body without me having to do anything. After a showered again then went to the sauna, my shirt dried quickly against my body but as I began to sweat it begun to get soaked again, clinging to me in a damp, hot messy kinda way. I left and jumped into the plung pool soaking myself again before returning to the outside pool for another swim then to dry off on my sun lounger.
Nobody seemed to care!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]