Page banner image

Re: warning sign for people like us -- WARNING DON'T PANIC :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on December 27, 2023 at 23:58:20

In Reply to: warning sign for people like us posted by Zonie on December 27, 2023 at 03:16:58:

Hello again, WAMmers :) Toki! Saluton! It's all perfectly normal. As long as you go to the "right" places... Such as the local leisure centre or health club (you "get away" with more if you're a member too). With a few exceptions (such as Croydon Water Palace and Thorpe Park -- which I'll cover below) I've had very few problems with public WAMming -- and have swum in kaftans, umbrella dresses, and even a wedding dress among other people in a public environment. The exceptions: at the (fortunately now defunct) Croydon Water Palace I got "told off" for swimming in a white teeshirt, but in the end managed to persuade the 'guard to let me keep it on; and at Thorpe Park with Twillin and Neptune I got "told off" for swimming in the kiddie pool (Paradise Island? nope oh wait that's Wonder Woman's 10-20). Just boycott those places (there's a partial list on Janet and Julia's Wet Forum. Feel free to add to it if you like). Anyway, being an Enby (Non-Binary) I prefer to wear Unisex Fashion (as you all know -- especially the damn "Watcher") both on the street and for swimming in. Living in a LGBTQ+ friendly town in the East Midlands also helps. And don't be afraid to roleplay your fantasies -- it's your spiritual right to have fun, as long as you don't physically harm any other lifeforms in the process. ALWAYS FILL YOUR DAY WITH WONDERFUL THINGS :) https: //tinyurl.com/janetjulia (copy and paste) And a hippie woo year to all WAMmers :) Gxis revido :) Pona telo musi :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]