Page banner image

A little waterslide adventure

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kiwi on December 28, 2023 at 23:37:08

I have a little story about my summer from 2023. It's all nonfiction, so that makes it even better!

Last summer I was going to visit my boyfriend and his family who stayed on a nice little naturepark. It was a 1 hour drive to the park from my house and it was nice to drive with some good music on. I even stopped at Starbucks for one of my favourite coffees. I was wearing white allstar shoes, jeans, leather belt, white tshirt, blue flannel with the sleeves rolled up just below my elbow, an old watch and a cap. I like dressing up normally, but this time I kept it casual.

When I arrived at park i drove to my boyfriends bungalow. While driving I saw a huge lake to my left. It had a beach, three waterslides which landed into the lake, a restaurant next to it and a lot of playing children around. I arrived at their place just in time for dinner.

After dinner my boyfriend and I were playing on our switch. We do that a lot and we love that! His little sister joined us. When it became dark outside we wanted to explore the park a bit. So i asked him if we could go for a walk. He agreed and we put our stuff away. We only brought a waterbottle and our phones for some music.

We walked in the dark, as the park was build in the woods. Sometimes there was light when we walked by some lanterns, but I think we only saw three of them in ten minutes. When I heard the water moving I knew we were close by the lake. We decided to sit down at a bench for a while. I heard loud music from the restaurant en people were walking next to the lake. I think there was a party there and the area felt alive because of that. I looked at the waterslides and I wanted to know if there was still water streaming down from it. Probably not, because it was 11pm and pitch black dark already. I stood up to check it out. "What are you gonna do?" I heard some guys shouting at me. "I'm just checking out the slides." I couldn't see their faces, it was too dark, but they sounds like 16 to 18 year olds. "The water is streaming, you could actually go for it." I was doubting, but at least i knew that the slides were on. I walked back to my boyfriend and asked if he wanted to put his feet in the water. It wasn't that warm outside, but still nice to chill and the water was warm because of the hot temperatures at daytime. He put off his shoes to walk into the water till his ankles. "It's actually warm, its nice!" I looked up to the waterslides. They were invinting and kindoff high. I think they were around 16 to 20 meters high. Without saying anything I walked up the stairs. The entrance was hard to climb up, because they put a piece of wood in front of it. Maybe because it can be dangerous for kids to slide off without supervision? I heard my boyfriend raise his voice to me, because the water from the slide was kindoff loud. "You are still wearing your clothes!!" I kept climbing the stair until I was up. I saw three different slides. A green steep one, a blue wide one and a normal yellow one, like you see at regular pools. I was doubting my choice, because I didnt bring spare clothes to the lake and I had to walk back to my boyfriends family all wet. Where was I gonna dry my clothes? I chose to walk up to the wide blue slide. The water was running and i stepped my foot on the slide. I made sure to grab the arm support so i wouldnt fall. My shoe and sock were drenched immediatly. No way back. I sat down at the beginning of the slide. My jeans were soaked and I felt the water streaming through the trousers. Even the bottom of my blue flannel got wet. I sat there for a while. Enjoying the water flowing through my clothes. One moment I let go of the arm support and I did slide from the waterslide. It felt magical (you wet guys probably know what I felt). At the end I fell in the lake. I couldn't stand so I had to swim. My tshirt was see-through my cap was floating somewhere else and one sleeve got unrolled. My phone was still in my pocket, but its water-resistant. I swam back to the shore. Pockets filled with sand and the water did drip from all my clothes.

To be continued in part 2!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]