Page banner image

Re: Movie Actors

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anonymous on January 12, 2024 at 03:55:01

In Reply to: Movie Actors posted by Mark on January 08, 2024 at 01:26:41:

A good friend of mine is an actor and he got a part that had a wet scene in the script. He had to get pushed into a pool at a party by his ex-girlfriend. When they were doing a readthrough, the director told him "we'll get you a double to do that". Initially he thought fine, but then he read further into the script that the character didn't have a change of clothes. So he said "well if I'm gonna be wet anyway why bother with a double?" Director agreed and let him do it. They filmed all those scenes last but only had one chance at the push-in (low budget production where they didn't pay for his clothes and he had to bring his own). Apparently the double was just going to be the director's son who was much younger than my friend, but they figured it would look ok. When they finished the director was relieved they did it with him because it looked so much more realistic. He showed me and a couple of friends some videos of the raw filming they'd given him, and he looked great all wet. Glad we were sitting down or he probably would have asked me questions. I'd always wanted to see him wet, ha ha, but never bothered asking him to. (No I don't have copies of the videos and unless he sends them to us, I'm not gonna ask him for copies of the videos.)

He suddenly realized that he didn't bring any change of clothes and had to go home on the bus soaked. He was only in those wet scenes and wasn't a main character. It was a bit part as he put it.

For anyone wondering he had on blue jeans, some sort of Vans shoes, and a white t-shirt. And he had to hold "beer" but it was really just colored water).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]