Page banner image

Re: Early memory

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on January 23, 2024 at 02:40:39

In Reply to: Early memory posted by GreenShirtGuy on January 22, 2024 at 02:22:56:

When I was growing up I was curious about people that wanted to get their clothes wet. Also, I know a few people that are always wearing long pants/jeans, even in summer.

There was only one time I can recall seeing someone in person thrown in a pool with their clothes on. It was at this summer get together at my uncle’s house on my dad’s side of the family. This took place sometime when I was in high school, probably around 10th grade. They had an inground pool, and a huge garage which is where most of the adults were gathered. My dad is known for being really early to these get togethers, so we were basically the first ones there. There was one other guy there my age, his name was Dan. We kinda started hanging around each other by default of being the only ones there besides adults. We started off by playing some random games like chess or basic card games. He was wearing some khaki cargo shorts and a white t shirt, and I was wearing Jean shorts and a red t shirt.

After a while of playing games in the garage we were getting bored. I asked if he wanted to go swimming, but he said he didn’t feel like changing into his swim trunks yet until more people got there. Then my cousin and her friends showed up and Dan wanted to go hang around them. So we kinda split ways and I just grabbed a drink and went to sit on the big deck they had that overlooked their yard and pool. A while later Dan and the girls came around, walking by the pool. The way the yard was, you basically had to walk by the pool path to get to the garage. So they were walking by and suddenly several of the girls pushed Dan into the pool, still wearing his clothes. He managed to grab my cousin and pull her in with him. The splash got my attention, as no one else was in the pool so it was really noticeable. Dan came up out of the pool laughing about it, but then had to jump back in to retrieve one of his sandals that had fallen off. He said he knew he was going to get pushed in the pool and just wanted to pull someone else in so the him.

The group kept hanging around the poolside as the two were dripping water, though no one else was getting pushed in the pool. My cousin was complaining about getting her hair wet, while Dan exclaimed how those were his only clothes he had. From the distance I was sitting, Dan’s white shirt didn’t seem too see through, but his shorts were a noticeable shade darker. By this point I had long finished my drink and was getting pretty thirsty again, but I would have to walk by the group by the pool to get to the garage. I didn’t want to look awkward by walking around the long way around the poolside to bypass them, and I didn’t want to wait any longer for my thirst. The next part I only vaguely recall, but I did have some sort of interaction as I walked by the group. Dan’s white shirt shirt was more see through up close. He was still laughing about the pool incident. I may have asked him if he enjoyed that, and he responded by asking me if I wanted to be thrown in the pool. He may have grabbed my wrist or something and I may have resisted, I do vaguely remember facing the pool at one point while walking by the group. I either resisted or declined the invitation to be pushed in the pool, and got to the garage to get another drink.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]