Page banner image

Re: What's Your Favorite Method of Getting Wet?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on January 25, 2024 at 22:08:32

In Reply to: What's Your Favorite Method of Getting Wet? posted by mega on January 24, 2024 at 20:17:50:

That's a tough question because I have gotten wet in a lot of different ways over the years and things have changed. I used to love going in dunk tanks and I used to get a bit of a thrill sneaking into hotel pools back in my younger days.

But now my favorite way is going to the hotel like I did on New Year's Eve and jumping in the pool fully clothed to the cheers and screams of fellow hotel patrons. No more sneaking in and out, it's all legit and above board and they seem to love it as much as I do.

My second choice is going to the lake and assisting boaters at the boat ramp. It's accessible, free, provides an opportunity to observe nature and an opportunity to observe and meet people. It's very entertaining and can be anything from comedic to downright dramatic at times. I've made several friends there over the years. You never know how the lake will be. It can be calm and smooth or the wind can change and suddenly you have waves that rival the ocean. And when torrential rains come it's great to get drenched by the rain and to go swimming at the same time. It's the best of both worlds.

But really any opportunity to get wet is my favorite at the time when it presents itself.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]