Page banner image

My earliest memories of wanting to be in wet clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetshirt on March 07, 2024 at 22:31:28

I know that I was only 6 or 7 years old when I first started getting interested and excited by wet clothes. I know I was that age simply because of the location where my 'dreams' were based.

It was at my infants school. I can picture it now, and I was there in my shorts and light blue dress shirt, that I often wore for school. It was late afternoon and the 'cleaning ladies' had arrived.

One of them came over to me and said "there's a mark on your shirt, I'd better clean it off before your mother sees it", so she took me over to the bathroom area in the corner of the schoolyard and started to try to wash off this small mark. Fairly quickly she then said "oh - I may as well wash your entire shirt while you are wearing it".

Wow, that was SO exciting, pure fantasy of course but I thought about that fantasy day after day for many years afterward. I just loved, loved, loved the thought of that happening to me, and my feeling the soaked shirt and seeing it clinging to me in the mirror in the school bathroom, and my whole body used to 'tense up' and 'tingle' while I thought about this, usually in bed.

I didn't have my first actual 'experience' for many years after this, until I was about eleven years old, and I didn't really know what was happening then either! I was just lying on my stomach in my school clothes in shallow water in the bath, that very first time.

Looking back though, it is my 6 year old 'washed shirt while wearing it' daydream that amazes me. I mean how? why? where? did all that suddenly come from at so young an age?

Did anyone else on here start like this? Were you that young?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]