Page banner image

Re: Robbie's Graduation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on July 23, 2023 at 17:12:39

In Reply to: Re: Robbie's Graduation posted by MRN on July 23, 2023 at 16:15:40:

Hi Guyz,

I think you're ALL talking about pu*er*y ... so I will just say it!

Here in the UK, pu*er*y is something that ladz do like to let grls know has happened & obviously b*dy hair is a sign! But nowadays here, everybody is into p*rsonal grooming. Some ladz use Ve*t to get rid of ALL 'p*rsonal' hair ... me included in that. Some use various razors, usually electric with bl*de guards ... so U can have like a number 0 or 1 all around your b*dy! Actually matches most lads haircuts coz U hav U'r hair long on top, with a massive curly fringe that flops forward, with a number 0 fade on the back & sides.

Most ladz find that b*dy hair is not the 'in' thing as it soon stinks ... especially after any sports or activity! Some ladz even use a whole deodorant spray on their b*dies & clothes ... I only ever did that once at 12 & the pain from a certain b*dy part was so great that I actually invented a new dance & tried to climb in the sink under the cold water tap! I'll let U imagine that, lol!

With smart phones & ALL the ap*s nowadays there are better ways to share how 'mature' U hav become. 'Se*tin' is defo a big thing with ladz & grls in what*app skwl groups ... so yeh, U actually get to see what U'r m8s are packin in EVERY respect! I won't go in to detail here, but other 'personal' stuff does go on to verify 'manhood' ... involves white stuff, I'll leave that to U'r imagination!

But tb sure, b*dy hair here is not the 'in' thing ... or a sign to show around ... actually more of a turn off for grls now!

Safe,

Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]