Page banner image

Re: swimiming clothed in a public pool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on August 01, 2023 at 21:13:45

In Reply to: Re: swimiming clothed in a public pool posted by Squishy Plushie on August 01, 2023 at 05:29:39:

Seeing as you are fishing for answers from me, and if we disregard for the moment the question of whether it’s appropriate to have a private conversation on a public forum (either because it gets in people’s way or because it requires self-censorship as to what details you want to expose to the world):

I would like to find a forum where I belong, not borrowing a corner of somewhere I do not. I don’t even belong *here* because no-one here understands or comprehends the way I view the world or can deal with what I’m seeking, and let’s face it, getting wet is a “doing” subject not a “talking” subject. I hoped that someone would be willing and able to thrash out the logistical nightmare that this all is for me, but that is never going to happen, nor will it ever, just as it never has before. I only hang around here out of loneliness.

The J&J forum is not a comfortable environment on so many levels. It’s overrun with fake accounts. The majority of the material is strange and painfully immature. I have nothing against erotica but it should be intelligent, thoughtful, realistic, and slow and subtle: a proper believable story that I can identify with. Computer system design and human-computer interaction philosophy interest me significantly but in a real sense, not in the sense of making up impractical and unrealistic ideas. For me, although getting wet fully clothed is a regressive act, I have no desire to regress back to playing with stuffed animals: my companion should be an intelligent human being and not a soft toy. I also still want to present as my normal self. Getting wet fully clothed is already difficult an idea as it is as each decade of your life passes by and you age out of the market.

The occult is right up the absolute limit of “no-no” for me: an insanely stupid thing to get involved with. The occult world is not your friend and it’s is not in any shape or form your play toy!

I have no idea what goes through your mind that drives you to go online solely from a telly, but if you want to make this all as difficult as you possibly can, that is your choice. I’m not responsible for that brand of lunacy. Who on earth would not want to use a proper keyboard anyway?

I doubt this was the answer you wanted, but it seemed to be the time to be frank and honest. As I said, we are looking for different things. I’m looking for a sensitive, intelligent companion where, even though we can regress to playing in water together, we can also have mature, deep, intellectual, philosophical conversations and enjoy constructive activities together.

Does this finally answer your questions?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]