Page banner image

Re: swimiming clothed in a public pool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on August 01, 2023 at 23:32:40

In Reply to: Re: swimiming clothed in a public pool posted by MRN on August 01, 2023 at 21:13:45:

You are right -- you do see the world (== ::environment::) differently from me. Some of your points do answer my questions, whereas others (such as why I have to use a TV as a web browser, rather than give up the web altogether) have already been answered previously by me. Since no existing forum is perfect, it is suggested that you might like to get your own free forum from a random provider such as Bravenet (or write your own as a fun experiment). You could either link it to your own domain, or get a Tiny-URL to point to it. I would definitely visit it and post there, and you would have full sysop control over it :) And remember, just because you appear to be prejudiced against other people's recreational activities, doesn't make you superior to them or define them as "immature", as life itself, as I have said before, is an experiment, and different techniques work for different people and we all interact with the ::environment:: diffferently. Did you enjoy the Pylon video, by the way? I won't be offering any more help regarding your achieving happiness, as you have chosen to (or need to) reject, or your circumstances prevent your implementation of, much of it. You need to find your own methods of mastering your Serotonin, Dopamine, and Oxytocin levels (and other neurotransmitters), legally of course, (as illegal drugs are both dangerous and often damaging to the body. I would never take them.) It's a pity, but not unexpected, that the summer in this country has such a high variance, but life has evolved to work round changes in its ::environment::, and we are not all able to travel abroad to fulfill our needs. So we have to play, in order to emulate it, and create virtual resources. That's one way we evolve, by subclassing the ::environment:: (like IO.SYS subclasses the BIOS to correct its deficiences, such as the DMA transfer boundary limit). We also do this with gods, which is why there are so many religions. We each have our favourites, either through upbringing (parental or national indoctrination) or consistency with early childhood experiences. If you (or anybody) don't like the direction of my research, you are of course free to criticise it, but neither path is necessarily "immature" because as you said in a previous post, we are all in different universes (cognitive maps), and thus experience differing qualia or realities :) Vive la difference :) I have answered you on here rather than on my own forum, so that both our views (and universes) are in the public domain for others to comment on if they choose. You are obviously free to email me again if you want to, just as I am free to time-shift my reply to them (any emails) to balance my schedule. As Einstein proved, there is no preferred frame of reference, even a cultural one. Apologies if this post is somewhat chaotic, due to the absence of an editor or a means of using cut-and-paste in my current ::environment::. English (and many other human languages) is not ideally suited for outlining or fractally-shaped discussions, and (being autistic) I tend to jump about a lot. (Like I did here). We are all free to fulfil our lost childhoods (lost, often, due to abuse, as I have previously mentioned on here, by parents, school, and Organised Religion.) Unfortunately, abuse is empirically a natural process (it happens in all species) so we all develop our own workarounds to correct it. We must do so in order to persist our sanity, at the expense of foregoing certain life-experiences. I shan't expand this further, as I don't want this post to be de-indexed by Felix :) And if getting wet in clothes is "immature", why do you long to watch other humans do it? :) Always choose whether to fill your day with wonderful things (or not) :) :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]