Page banner image

Re: warning sign for people like us

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on December 29, 2023 at 18:38:19

In Reply to: Re: warning sign for people like us posted by LeviLovR on December 28, 2023 at 09:30:58:

A few months back, someone posted on here about a high school class project they did where they were studying how people react to "abnormal" but harmless behavior in public. So he and his friends just sat down in a mall fountain fully clothed. If I remember what he wrote correctly, security was mostly just curious as to what they were doing and why. I think he said they got politely asked to leave, but didn't get in any kind of trouble.

I think you're right that these kinds of things happen more often than we might realize, and most of the time, people probably just brush them off. But all it takes is one person getting hurt, or causing damage, or filing a lawsuit, and it ruins it for the rest of us.

A few years ago I volunteered to be in a dunk tank for a charity fund raiser. It was a home-made dunk tank, and when the seat tipped forward into the water, it would smack me really hard in the back, right beneath my shoulder blades. It HURT. And my back was all bruised afterwards. I couldn't imagine threatening to sue someone for something like, but I guess there are people out there who would.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]