Page banner image

Redundant because this forum is TOTALLY A WASTE OF TIME!!! I SHALL NOT RETURN!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squish. on August 13, 2023 at 23:01:34

In Reply to: Re: Credo in unum deum, Shakti omnipotentem TEST posted by MRN on August 13, 2023 at 17:46:22:

THIS POST IS IN ALL CAPS. I HVE HAD TO RETYPE IT (NO COPY/PASTE) BECAUSE WACKY'S STUPID SHYTE FILTER REFUSED ONCE MORE TO ACCEPT IT. I SHALL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO WRITE ABOUT MY DELIGHTFUL CLOTHED FUN AT MY LOCAL POOL. YOU WILL HAVE TO READ ABOUT IT ON MY J&J POSTS. NOW TO THE POINT. I talked about the Apple e keyboard and the " and ' chars sharing a key and whether I preferred that (wnd the AT key is above the 2) to the stupid AT above the ' with the " over the 2. I then discussed the Apple /// cursor keys with their double-decker action, giving two cursor speeds. And then how fcuking shytty the Atari keybord is with its cursor keys left/right and up/down co-located. I then went on to discuss the Spectrum's inane lack of a Basic keyword parser, and how you had to use a special key for each keyword. And finally I explained why my Apple ][e middle row goes. bUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW because I'm finally quitting this fcuking forum!!! It's just a fcuking waste of time. REply on J&J's if you must. Alsio see my other post (message ?????). BYE!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]