Page banner image

Re: swimiming clothed in a public pool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetimer on July 30, 2023 at 09:32:28

In Reply to: Re: swimiming clothed in a public pool posted by MRN on July 29, 2023 at 21:14:54:

No, she didn't. English wasn't her first language, so it's possible that she misunderstood the question. It was obvious from her response though, that swimming in clothes was not a significant experience for her in the same way it is for us. She just saw it as something she had to do, at slight inconvenience to herself, to keep her child happy.

I was, in any case, so relieved that she didn't think I was crazy for striking up a conversation with her and so relieved that she didn't think the question was crazy, that I didn't want to push it with her. (Her husband was around somewhere, too. It could have gotten very awkward quite quickly if I hadn't handled it well!)

Swimming fully clothed was so casual for her and she seemed so carefree about it. Her complete lack of awareness of how arousing it is for some people somehow made the whole situation even more sexually charged for me, although she was, fortunately, completely unaware of that.

The blessing and curse of being a wetlooker!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]